Friday, November 11, 2011

Forget Me Not Box!

OK....so here is the project I was referring to in yesterday's post.  I purchased the "Forget Me Not Box" as well as the "Forget Me Not Cut It Set" from Lettering Delights.........I thought they were all very pretty!  When you download the files they come in several different formats......ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg.  I decided that I wanted to cut the box so that I would have a box on hand for an A2 size card to fit into...you know, one that is too thick for an envelope, plus I wanted to play some more with my Cameo!


Here's a side view and  I do want to add that the border around the box is a Silhouette America file (Lace Border C00277_17986) and can be purchased in their store through the Silhouette Studio software for $.99.


And here is a view of inside of the box.


Everything was cut using my Silhouette Cameo..........gosh I'm loving my "Sophie"!!!


Supplies


Paper:  "Ivory Paisley On White" Decorative Paper by The Paper Company and the lavender CS is from my stash and I'm not sure what brand, etc. and Vellum
Ink:  Tsukineko "VersaMark Watermark"
Embossing Powder:  Stamp-n-Stuff "Star Dust Transparent"
Tools:  Silhouette "Cameo" & Ranger "Heat It"
Accessories:  "Deco Metal Stickers" by Making Memories, Offray Ribbon

1 comment:

mommaidwf said...

Those are beautiful cuts Pam! You're making wish I had a silhouette instead of a Cricut.