Friday, February 17, 2017

Christmas Card for my dear friend Tammy!

This was actually the first Christmas card I made for 2016 and it was for my friend Tammy!  And while I am thinking of it, there is a site that I want to make all of you aware of.........it is lovesvg.com and they have pages and pages of free SVG files for all of us.  They are fun to use inside of your cards with your pens and your pen tools and you can find them here!  I used one of them inside Tammy's card using my PaperMate EraserMate pen (it stays wet so that I can use embossing powder and heat set it).  In this case, I used my pen in my Cricut Explore Air, then used some silver embossing powder and heat set it.  Here are some photos:







OK y'all, I think this was the last Christmas card, so I will be posting a number of January birthday cards coming up.  Maybe soon, I will get caught up.......LOL.  Hurry back!!!
Finished Card Size:  5 1/2" Square

Supplies List

Papers:   110# Recollections "White" (card base), 65# Recollections "White" cardstock, Recollections "Christmas/Noel Cardstock Paper" (Blue Snowflake Paper}, DCWV "Silver" Glitter Paper, Mirror Paper (on bells)

Dies:   Sizzix Tim Holtz "Mixed Media Christmas", Lil'inker "Stitched Mats Square", Gina Marie "Snowflake - SM", Simon Says Stamp "Hearts Stars Holiday Shapes" 

Cutting Files:   Holly #M3BF22 [Cricut Teresa Collins], "Jingle All The Way" altered to made the Jingle and the Bow & Bells [freebie from Olga found on Pinterest]

Fonts "Santa's Sleigh Full"

Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Cricut "Explore One", Sizzix "Tim Holtz Vagabond 2", Martha Stewart "Score Board", Ranger "Heat It"


Accessories:  Ranger "Super Fine Detail Gold" & Hero Arts "Ultra Fine Clear" Embossing Powders, Tonic Studios :"Wedgewood Blue" NUVO Crystal Drops (for the blue berries)

No comments: