Friday, February 17, 2017

Hello Card (actually made in October 2016)

Well y'all, this is a card that I did NOT make for anyone in particular.......I will just have it "on hand" to send to someone "down the road", which is unusual for me, but I may start doing this more so that I will have some when I need them!  It may not show in the photos, but I used suede paper for the "hello", as you will see in my "supply list" below.  There were black "dots" on one of the patterned papers that I used, so I decided to add a few more "dots" using the NUVO Crystal Drops.  I have not completed the inside of the card yet...I will do that when I decide to whom I am making it for, so here are a couple of photos.



This card was fun to make and I rather like the look of it!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Finished Card Size:  A2

Supplies List

Papers:   110# Recollections "Black" (card base), 65# Recollections "Black", Pattered Papers from DCWV "The Blue Citrus Stack". Black Suede Paper ("hello")

Dies:   Gina Marie Designs "Stitched Rectangles" dies, Frantic Stamper "Woven Ribbons Card Panel Die", Tim Holtz "Wildflowers", Simon Says Stamp "Hello, Small Wafer Die"  

Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Sizzix "Tim Holts Vagabond 2"


Accessories:  Tonic Studios :"Ebony Black" NUVO Crystal Drops, Black Twine (bow)

No comments: