Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello everyone!!!


I decided yesterday to take on the Splitcoast Stampers Inspiration Challenge from Saturday. If you would like to do so too, please go to this link.
I have had a hard time getting my creativity back on track since the holidays and my two bouts with viruses and I find these Challenges really help! I chose this card at the Elum website for my inspiration:

I did not have any designer paper that looked like the background, so I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 to make my own paper for the background and then used my printer to print it. It looks almost exactly like it, doesn’t it? I used my Funtime Deluxe 2009 software to make the banner and then cut it with my Pazzles “Inspiration Creative Cutter”. “Birthday Girl” was done using my Pen Tool that came with my “Inspiration Creative Cutter” and a Sharpie Marker.

This challenge was so much fun……I really have to get back to doing them on a regular basis!!!
Finished Card Size: A2/4.25”x5.5”
Supplies

Papers: GA Pacific White CS (card base), “Black Westrim Crafts. Royal Brites “White” CS
and Pink CS that was in my “stash”…don’t know who makes it!
Stamps: Anna Griffin “Flourishes” and Studio G (“Best Wishes”)
Ink: Brilliance Pigment “Graphite Black”
Tools: Pazzles “Inspiration Creative Cutter”
Accessories: “Petal Pink” Liquid Pearls, Mark Richards Crystal Stickers “Pearls”, “Black Chancery” Font and icons (pink bling) by me & my BIG ideas

1 comment:

Atty said...

Very pretty card Pam. Thanks for the tip on creating the paper, it sure does look like hers. Love all the wonderful things you do with your cutter.
Donna