Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wedding Shower Card for Cierra!!!


There was a wedding shower for my husband's great niece today and I made this card to place her gift card in and I have to add that I left the Target Card in the envelope they provided....BUT I made a bow tie out of a $5 bill and adhered it to the front and then that was placed in the envelope with this card!  She loved it!

Here are views of the front and the back of the envelope:



Everything was cut from Silhouette America cutting files except for the doves....they were a free file from Sabrina at the UK Scrappers site called "Birds with Doodles", and cut using my CraftROBO digital cutter.

I'm so excited to tell y'all that I have the new Silhouette Cameo on order!!!  It cuts a full 12" in width!  I've already cleaned off a space on my desk for "her" and decided to name her "Sophie"....my CraftROBO is named "Roberta"!

Supplies


Paper:  Bazzill, Canson Effects Papercraft "Iced Gold" iridescent paper and Black Paper (purchased to use with gel pens)
Ink:  Tsukineko "VersaMark Watermark"
Tools:  CraftROBO, Range "Heat It"
Accessories:  Stamp-n-Stuff "White Pearls Translucent" Embossing Powder (on doves), Pentel Arts Slicci Metallic "Silver" pen, Recollections "Black Half Pears"

2 comments:

mommaidwf said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam!

Craftulous said...

Oh my goodness that is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!