Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm still "coming up roses"!!!!!!

I hope y'all don't get tired of roses.  I had to play a bit more last night, using some thinner cardstock, plus I made this one about 1.25 inches in diameter and I like it much better!  It's also easier to work with!  I used  "Plasma Blue" 80 lb. Canson "Effects Papercraft" that I bought from Michaels several years ago.  It's iridescent and I think it's some of my favorite paper that I own.  By the way, the lovely paper I placed my rose on is some Colorbok that I bought at Walmart!  At any rate, I just thought I would share this with you....so thanks for stopping by for a little visit.  Please let me know what you think of this one!


I forgot to add that the FREE cutting file for this rose is in the previous (May 4th) post, in four different formats.  Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Alicia B said...

Oh This is a gorgeous rose!!! *Hugs*

Sara said...

I love all your roses and all of your flowers.

Sara said...

Your roses and all your flowers are beautiful!