Sunday, August 9, 2009

WOW, this has been the most enjoyable crafting weekend........................

that I've had in months. I've only completed two cards, but I've got another project in the works too! I do think that maybe my "mojo" is coming home!!!! A little earlier today, I was checking out the Splitcoast Stampers "Gallery" and I came across a "hinged" card made by Wendy (aka/Wendybell @ SCS) and she has a fantastic video on how to make it...if you are interested in checking out her video, you can find it here! Well, here is my version of it and I had a blast working on it!!!


Here is a view of it opened up....I've not yet added the wording on the inside, as I will do that when I decide who I going to send it to!




The beautiful crocheted flower was made by my friend Teri's (tlfrank at SCS) mom. Teri was kind enough to send me some and I really treasure them....this is the first time I've used one of them. You know....I think I might be a "hoarder"!!! Here is a close-up of it.


Some time back I bought a "Bow Easy" from Sharon at "No Time to Stamp" blogspot. At here site she has a tutorial on how to use it and if you would like to purchase one and see her tutorial, you can see it here. I made my gingham bow using my "Bow Easy" and here is a close-up of it.


This was fun and thanks for stopping by!!!
Finished Card Size: A2/4.25"x5.5"

Supplies

Papers: GA Pacific (white CS base), Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock (gray textured CS), Wausau Paper "Smooth Finish" (lavender CS) and Me & My Big Ideas Specialty Cardstock "Parisian Flourish" designer paper (PADX-18)
Stamps: Studio G (sentiment)
Inks: Tsukineko Brilliance "Pearlescent Purple" & "Victorian Violet"
Tools: Pazzles "Inspiration Creative Cutter" and Provo Craft "Cuttlebug"
Accessories: Provo Craft "Swiss Dots" embossing folder, Recollections "Pearl Stickers", EK Success "Victorian Lace" Paper Shaperss Corner Adorner, Martha Stewart "Branch" punch, Fiskars "Lace" Border Punch, Spare Parts "Brad", "Bow Easy" and Michael's Basic Basic "Gingham Ribbon"


3 comments:

Gibson_girl5 said...

That's really a great card Pam! My mom will love seeing her flowers at work. I really like the DP and the way you inked the embossed dots too!

Teri

Claire said...

Fabulous card Pam, I've had your blog on my favourites for along time now and I love all your work, it inspired me to get a pazzles and I've not regretted it one second.

Wendy Weixler said...

Oh wow, Pam!! This is GORGEOUS!! I especially love the little crocheted flower and the corner punch you used on this (I have that punch and haven't used it . . . yet . . . ) Very nicely done, friend! :)