Thursday, May 12, 2011

This is not really the type of card I generally make.............

but my oldest son loves humorous cards so I had to change my ways!  LOL  I actually got the idea for this by surfing the web.  There are no stamps involved.  The dog, hat, and dog bowl with food are images I gathered from the internet and turned into what's called "print and cut" images using my Pazzles Inspiration Studio Pro 2010 software.  They were cut using my Craft Robo and my Funtime Deluxe 2009 software.  I also want to mention that that dog looks a lot like my youngest son's dog that is a mix of English Bulldog and Pit and his name is "Biscuit"!  I designed the "308" candle myself as well as the flames.  My son is going to be 44 which in dog years would be 308.  Here's the front of the card:


and here's a photo of the inside:


Like I said, it's not the best card I've ever made, but it will make him laugh and that's all that's important!

Finished Card Size: 5"x5"


Supplies


Paper:  Bazzill
Tools:  Craft Robo
Fonts:  "Happy Birthday" and "ah dead" is Grilled Cheese BTN, "Happy Birthday Son" is CAC Lasko Even Weight and all the rest is Tennessee SF

No comments: