Saturday, August 10, 2013

Thank You Card for Ms. Tammy!!!

Hey y'all, I have a real good crafting friend who is also a very talented seamstress and she was SO very kind to make me covers for my Cameo and for my Big Shot and I just absolutely love them!!!  She knows that my color scheme for my Craft Room is Black & White, so she picked fabric that would match my decor!

Here is the Cameo cover she made:


And here is the Big Shot cover she made:


Aren't they just gorgeous!!!!  By the way, if any of you would like to contact her to make you a cover for your machines, just email me and I will email you back with her contact information!

At any rate, even though I've not been crafting that much yet, I wanted to make her a really nice "Thank You" card, so I used one of Mary's files from the "Thank You for the Music" collection from SVG Cuts. The one I used was the "Treble Clef Card".  I just recently purchased this collection as I liked it so much!  You can see the entire collection here!  Here are photos of the card that I made for Tammy.


I want to point out that the clear pearls and the tear drops were made by me using a hot glue gun...the color on the tear drops came from brushing on Pearl Ex pigments while the glue was warm.  I also designed my own sentiments using my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software and cut them using my Silhouette Cameo.  All of the other elements were cut using my Sizzix eClips cutter.

Here is a photo of the inside.


I used a Silhouette Sketch Pen to do the text....I love how it looks!

I also want you to see what I call my personal "signature labels" that I put on the back of my cards.  I used a frame that I designed to make them into a "print and cut" file that I cut using "sticker paper" and my Silhouette Cameo!  I always personally sign my cards.



By the way, Tammy loved her card!  I hope to be posting a new card or project very soon....see ya then!!!

Supplies

Papers:  DCWV "The French Country Stack" and Bazzill
Tools:  Silhouette "Cameo",  Sizzix "eClips" and Ranger "Heat It"
Accessories:  VersaMark "Watermark Stamp Pad", Stamp-n-Stuff "Star Dust Transparent" embossing powder and Stampendus "Dot Sparklers Silver class a' peel stickers"







3 comments:

Tam said...

GF you are the best. My covers will never outshine your card. It is awesome, just like you. Thank u so much. Love u bunches. So GLAD God allowed our paths to cross.

Mz Daisy said...

Love your card, Pam. I am intrigued with your unique use of a border design on the front. Just love it. What a neat effect. The Cameo and Big Shot covers-WOW. Tammy did such a great job on them.

Tine said...

Great card, Pam & I love your covers. My Big Shot 'lives' in a cardboard box in the foot-well of my desk as I don't really have enough room. LOL.
Tine (Addie24)