Sunday, June 8, 2014

"shout out" for FISKARS!!!!

Y'all, I just want to publicly thank Fiskars for their excellent Customer Service.  I broke my Fiskars ProCision Paper Trimmer on May 10th while trying to cut a piece of mat board.  I was sure I'd seen a lady that does product reviews do it, so I thought I could....wrong!!!  At any rate, I immediately contacted Fiskars online and included a photo, as this happened on a Saturday night.  They notified me that they would be replacing my trimmer and I received it this past Wednesday.  I am SO happy, as I've come to really love this trimmer....I think it's the only one I've ever owned that really cuts straight!!!

For those of you that are wondering just which Fiskars trimmer that I am so in love with, it is this one:



So.................thank you SO much Fiskars!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Paper Zen said...

Hi Pam, happy to hear they're so amazing! I don't know which model you have, but my older style Fiskars cutter is dark grey base with orange accents, and I'm able to cut matte board on it.

Lynne said...

Fiskars' customer service and product support is nothing short of amazing in my book. I am a huge fan!

Barbara said...

My really old Cutterpede broke last week, too. The hinges that hold down the paper and to which the blade unit attaches just snapped. I have an even older Fiskars that is similar, but I loved the Cutterpede because I can score, cut, and cut perforations with its different blades. I used the perforating blade on coupons from the Sunday paper all the time! I will still need to replace my old cutter so I'll go research your recommendation to see what it will do and how much it costs. It will be a while, but Hubs goes back to work this week, hopefully. Thanks, Pam, for sharing this information!