Sunday, December 21, 2008

I call this my "Praying Hands" Christmas card.......


I actually completed this card design last week and I’ve made a number of them to give to family members and close friends. I wanted to design a card that was simple and had the “true meaning of Christmas” as it’s main theme…so, what the card has to say is the main thing and this one says quite a bit as you can see by this inside view. Double-click on the photos for a larger view so that you can read the text. The “praying hands” are some I found in my “Images” folder on my PC, I just printed them on my inkjet printer and then chalked around the edges. You can see a larger view of the inside of card here.

Finished Card Size: 5.25”x7.25”

Supplies

Papers: “King’s Gold” Wausau Creative Collection Metallic Cardstock, GA Pacific
White CS & Bazzill
Tools: Pazzles Inspiration, QuicKutz Revolution
Accessories: “Venitian” EK Card Creator, Spellbinders “Long Rectangles Large” Nestabilities

2 comments:

mommaidwf said...

Pam, I caught up on all your work. It's all gorgeous! When I grow up, I want to be like you :D

The Country Rose said...

Pam this is sensational! What a beautiful, beautiful card!

Barb