Monday, December 29, 2008

I used the same pattern/design file that I designed in my Pazzles software for this one too! This is the one I’ve made for the sweet lady that comes to my house every other Wednesday and transforms it! Her name is Sharon and I also call her “my angel” and I guess I could also call her my “domestic engineer”! At any rate, she and I did not do Christmas yet as she was here last about eight days before Christmas and we decided we would do it on the Wednesday after Christmas, which is also New Year’s Eve! I have included front and back views in the photos below.





One thing that I did different this time, is that I used some suede paper for the trim, as well as the embellishments. I also used a 1 inch mirror square for the clasp and I used the “engraving tool” on my Pazzles Inspiration to engrave Sharon’s initials on the piece of mirror, which really gives it a personal touch!!! The template/pattern, all trim, reindeer and flourishes were cut using my Pazzles Inspiration.
Supplies

Papers: Bazzill, Suede Paper
Ink: Tsukineko “VersaMark Watermark”
Stamps: Anna Griffin "Flourishes"
Embossing Powder: “PearlLuster Emerald” by Stamp-n-Stuff
Tools: Pazzles InspirationAccessories: Darice Mirror Tiles, Antique Metal Corners by Spare Parts