Sunday, February 2, 2014

Christmas Card for my oldest son!

OK y'all, this is where I will start catching up....with this card.


I used some Silhouette files to design this card.  The files are:  Merry Christmas Tree by Lori Stevens, Design ID #14865 and Merry Christmas Tree - Separates by Lori Stevens, Design ID #14866 and the border I used down the side of the card is Loop Lace Border by Snapdragon Snippets, Design ID #15309.  I love the DCWV, "The Glitzy Glitter Stack", glitter papers that I used on this card, but I'm afraid they did not photograph well at all...you will just have to use your imagination.  Here is a view of the inside of the card:


On the left, there is a pocket that you can use for a gift card, cash or a check.  I also want to note that I used the "LDT Eesome" font from Lettering Delights and I did the text using the HotPaws Pen Tool for the Cameo (she also makes pen tools for most of the other cutters too), which is awesome!!!  I used one of my PaperMate EraserMate Pens in it, which stays wet and then I was able to use some White Opaque Embossing Powder and my Ranger "Heat It"to heat set it....and it looks so cool.  If you are interested in the HotPaws Pen Tools, you can find them here.  One of the things I like about them is they are so affordable and you only have to purchase one and you can use many, many different size pens in that one pen tool, not to mention that she has great customer service!

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back in a few to post the next one!!!

No comments: