Thursday, March 15, 2012

Easter Card for my Grandsons!!!

Yesterday, Splitcoast Stampers had their weekly Sketch Challenge (SCS376) and since I was going to make an Easter card for my grandsons, I decided to do it for the challenge......here is my take on it:


The adorable little "hatching chick" is an image I found through Google Images and turned him into a digi stamp!  I also went into my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software and did a print and cut of the image, cut it with my Cameo and then hand colored with my Copic & Neopiko markers!  The "flower medallion" is a free cutting file by Monica Bjork called "Laced Frame 27" and you can find it here .....while you are there check out all of her files....they are wonderful!!!  The banner that I cut with my Silhouette "Cameo" is a Silhouette America file and I think it is one of the free ones that comes with the Silhouette Studio software...it is just called "banner 2" and I altered it by adding the "Happy Easter" using the "Stencil STD" font.


I hope my little grandsons like this card!  Thanks for stopping by and I always love reading your comments on my designs.  Hurry back!


Finished Card Size:  A2 (5.5"x4.25")


Supplies


Papers:  Bazzill, GA Pacific, DCWV "Nana's Nursery Baby Boy" Stack
Ink & Embossing Powder:  Tsukineko "WaterMark", Recollections "Signature Sparkle" Embossing Powder
Tools:  Silhouette "Cameo", Ranger "Heat It"
Accessories:  Martha Stewart "Hydrangea" & "Classic Butterfly" Punches, want2scrap "Bling", Stickles "Golden Rod" & "Crystal", "Copic Sketch" & "Neopiko" Markers

No comments: