Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Birthday Card for my sister, Angie!

Well y'all, here is another card that I made the end March for my sister's birthday.  Some time back I had made the lovely "rose" panel for another project I was working on and changed my mind in mid-stream, but decided I would keep the panel to possibly use for another card project and just happened to come across it when starting to create Angie's card.  As soon as I saw it, visions of a birthday card started going through my mind and this is what I came up with.  The "rose image" was opened in my Silhouette Studio software and I removed the "outside of the cut file", filled the "insides" with a couple of my patterns and printed it onto Neenah white cardstock and then cut it with my stitched square die and mounted it onto a pink layer which I popped up with fun foam onto another white embossed panel, another pink layer and finally my 5.25" card base.  


The inside message was computer generated in Studio, I added the lovely pink rose corner and printed it on another white cardstock panel and cut with my stitched die and placed on another pink panel. 


Y'all know me.....I just had to decorate the envelope, so I stamped and heat embossed some balloons and then added some strings and bows to the balloons using my Copic "Multiliner".  Adding the "tails" to the tiny bows was an "afterthought", thus the two different photos!



Angie loved her card and I hope you did too!  See ya soon...I hope!!!
Finished Card Size:  5.25" Square

Supplies List

Papers:  110# "White" Recollections cardstock (card base), 80# Neenah cardstock, 65# "Pink" Recollections from "Dreamy Collection"

Stamps"Scripty Greetings" by The Ton ("happy birthday" inside card and on envelope), "Birthday Stamp & Stencil Set" by Hampton Arts (balloons on envelopte)

Dies:  Lil'Inker Designs "Stitched Mats Square", Spellbinders "Sentiments One DIE-D-Lites" ("Happy Birthday" on card front)

Cutting Files:  "Rose Silhouette" on card front (not cut....but printed from Studio software, made cut file from image I found on Pinterest), Silhouette "Rose Corner Border" by Kolette Hall  [Design ID #132086] (not cut...but printed on the inside of card and front of envelope)

     Fonts:  "Prophecy  Script" (message inside card)

    
Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Martha Stewart "Score Board", WeR Memory Keepers "Envelope Punch Board", Tim Holtz "Vagabond 2"

Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh "Sparkling Clear" sequins, Anna Griffin Cricut Cuttlebug "Rosa" embossing folder, The Ton "Rose Gold" embossing powder

No comments: