Sunday, March 10, 2019

Birthday Card for my dear friend, Peggy!!!

This is the card I designed and created for my dear friend, Peggy.  You can see my supply list below.


Close-ups



Inside

Signature Label


Thanks for looking!!!

Finished Card Size:  A7 (5"x7")

Supplies List

Papers Recollections 65# & 110# White Cardstock, Recollections 65# Shimmer "Champagne" Cardstock, "Colorful White" & "Gold" Cricut Glitter Cardstock

Inks:  Tsukineko " VersaMark WaterMark" 

Cutting Files:  "Mesh Grid" (designed by me)
Dies:  "Bowknot Flower", "Merry Christmas Frames" (signature Label) & Happy Birthday" from AliExpress and Spellbinders "5x7 Matting Basics A"


     Fonts:  "Talking to the Moon" & "Arial"
    
Tools:  Silhouette "Cameo3", Martha Stewart "Score Board", Ranger "Heat It", Tim Holtz "Vagabond 2" & "Milwaukee" Heat Gun

Accessories:  "Gold" Half Pearls, details "tulle" from Walmart, Martha Stewart "Coarse Glitter:, Ranger "Gold" Super Fine and Recollections "White Pearl" embossing powders, "Lotus Bubble" embossing folder (from AliExpress)

2 comments:

Nana said...

Could you please tell me the name of the embossing folder I know I hv seen it somewhere as it has the 2 designs on one folder.

Thanks So Much
Carlene

Pam said...

I mentioned it in my "Supply List:...it is the "Lotus Bubble" embossing folder that I purchased at AliExpress.