Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Marda's birthday card!!!

I'm afraid my friend Marda got her birthday card REALLY late this year, as her birthday was the 26th of January.  Due to my health issues, Marda knew that it would be late because I had been unable to craft for months.  I have to say though...........better late than never!!!  I actually used a die that Marda gave me for my birthday back in September, to make her card.  Here are some photos:



Inside


Signature Label


Envelope Front


Envelope Flap


I just talked to Marda this afternoon and she loves her card.  Once again Marda, I am sorry I was so late getting it to you...........but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Finished Card Size:  A2

Supply List

Papers:  Recollections 65# & 110# White Card-
stock

Inks:  Tsukineko VersaMark "Watermark", Ranger
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks:  "Worn Lipstick,
Abondoned Coral, Fired Brick, Candied Apple,
Peeled Paint, Iced Spruce, Cracked Pistachio,
Fossilized Amber & Spiced Marmalade.

Stamps:  Anna Griffin Lovely Letterpress
Stamps "Birthday" & Maymay Made It "labels"
for Signature Label

Dies:  Crafters Companion Die'Sire "Floral
Bouquet" Die Set, "do small things..." die from
AleExpress, Simon Says Stamp "Sending" die,
Spellbinders "Sentiments One" Die-D-Lites
"Wishes"

Cutting Files:  Base for the main die (designed 
by me) using different paper colors made by me
using the Distress Oxide Inks & A2 Envelope &
"Marda" designed by me.

Fonts:  "Amarilo" ("Marda"}

Tools:  Ranger "Heat It" Heat Gun, Sizzix Tim 
Holtz "Vagabond", Silhouette  "Cameo 3", 
Cricut  "Maker"

Accessories:   Half Pearls, Ranger "Liquid 
Platinum" embossing powder &  Heidi Swapp
"White Color Shine"

No comments: