Sunday, March 10, 2019

.....and I'm back!!!!!

At least I sure do hope so!!!  Hey y'all, it's been a rather tough year for me and up until a few weeks ago, I have not been able to craft  for the past six months due to neck pain.  After months of tests and scans, it looks like I have cervical spondylosis, which is a common, age-related condition that affects the joints and discs in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. It's also known as cervical osteoarthritis or neck arthritis. It develops from the wear and tear of cartilage and bones.  

I have been seeing a wonderful doctor at the Coastal Spine and Pain Clinic in Fernandina Beach, FL and on the 19th of February he gave me six injections in the back of my neck which got rid of the really bad inflammation that I had at the axis of my neck and spine, which has made a world of difference in the pain I have been chronically suffering.  I have also been going to physical therapy. Thanks to Dr. Miller, I am once again able to design and create my cards and that has made me very happy.  Thank you God for Dr. Miller!!!!!

At any rate, I have managed to design a couple of cards and will be posting them right away, plus I will be trying to post a number of cards that I did design earlier last year and was never able to get them posted to my blog.  Thanks so much for sticking with me during my "down time".....I love all of you!!!




2 comments:

Diane said...

So pleased to see your post. Bizarrely I was only thinking about you the other day. There was a message on a forum I belong to from someone who had been absent for some time due to illness, and it got me thinking about the names I was no longer seeing anywhere. Very glad to see you back again.

Pam said...

Thank you SO much, Diane!!!