Thursday, March 14, 2019

Let's talk about the WRMK Foil Quill!!!!!

We R Memory Keepers was a new product winner at Creativation 2019 with their Foil Quill.....


and I am loving it!!!!

HSN had it showcased on their March 5th craft event for $59.99 and the day before their show, I went ahead and ordered mine and it arrived this past Friday (the 8th).  I played with it for the first time yesterday and I am quite impressed.    

It works with a number of cutting machines and I own three of them....the Silhouette Cameo  3, Cricut Maker and the Brother Scan N Cut.  So far, I have played with it using the Cameo 3 and here is a photo of my first project.


I designed a panel that is 5.5x7.5 inches, so that I can cut it to an A7 or A2 card panel, or even up to a 5.5" square panel that I can use on a card.  I used a couple of  Silhouette America rose files, which I altered and placed on my panel along with three little dots for "fill in".  I used the gold foil that came with the Foil Quill and for my settings, I used a speed of 5 and a pressure of 22 and it came out perfect!!! 

I have to say, fellow crafters, that I easily give this product five stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

                                                             



1 comment:

Ghost Mannequin said...

Great post. Thanks so much for sharing!