Sunday, November 15, 2015

Baby Love!

Our oldest grandson and his girlfriend are going to have a baby shortly and this is the card that I made for them.


I designed the "Baby Love" to cut on my Cameo using the "Vanessa Handscript" font.  The gorgeous baby buggy is a file from the Silhouette store called "Flourish Baby Buggy by Megan Hardy Designs [Design ID #77351]" and I have to say that it cut beautifully on my Cameo.  The adorable parasol is a Marianne Design Creatables Die "Anja's Vintage Parasol" that I had to scan and make smaller to fit on my card.....isn't it beautiful!!!  The hearts were cut from Simon Says Stamp "Holiday Shapes".  I used some Wink of Stella on the heart I used on "Love" and cut three of them and glued them together.  I cut some little circles, shaped them like beads and then glittered to adhere to top of the parasol, the handle and each of the wheels.

Here is a close-up of my "Baby Love" design.


And here is a photo of the signature label that I made using the top portion of the parasol.


I hope you like this design and I would love to hear your comments!!!

Finished Card Size:  5 1/2" Square
Supplies List
Papers:  110#  "white" cardstock (card base}, 65# Recollections "white cardstock", 65# "light pink" from the "Dreamy" collection
Dies:  Lil Inker "Stitched Mats:  Squares", Marianne Design Creatables Die "Anja's Vintage Parasol", Simon Says Stamp "Holiday Shapes"
Cut Files:  :  Silhouette "Flourish Baby Buggy by Megan Hardy Designs [Design ID #77351", "Baby Love" by me 
Fonts"Vanessa Handscript"
Tools Silhouette "Cameo- "berry trees",  Pazzles "Vue" -"hello",  Sizzix "Vagabond", WeR Memory Keepers "Envelope Punch Board", Martha Stewart "Score Board"
Accessories "Clear" Wink of Stella Brush Tip Marker



3 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

Your card is just beautiful! I'm sure the new parents will treasure this always. Do you stitch around the card using your sewing machine or is it a die that makes it look like it's been "stitched"?

Rosetta Savage-Jenkins said...

Hey Pam! What a lovely work of art! OMG! Love, love, love it!

memorial garden benches said...

I love that! That's a beautiful piece of art.