Monday, November 9, 2015

Birthday Card for Brady!

Hey y'all!!!  So sorry that I have been MIA for so long, but my DH has been having some health issues that required quite a round of testing procedures, so it seems like all I do is go to medical appointments.  The results were good and right now they are just trying changes is his medications...God is good!  One thing came out through the MRI......he has a mass on one of his adrenal glands, but we saw an endocrinologist and he said those types of masses are not usually malignant and he ordered some lab work and if that comes back good then he will go back in six months for a recheck, as they will be keeping an eye on it.

At any rate, I am way behind on crafting and posting to my blog....so I am going to add a few cards that I created during that time, which is not many.  Please forgive me if I forgot to list some of the steps or materials used.  From now on when I create a card I will be making a "notes" sheet that will go in the folder for that particular card along with the photos....that way if I have to come back later to post to my blog, I will have it to "refresh" my memory....lol!!!

This is the card that I made for my youngest grandson's 11th birthday.  I blatantly cased this card as I did not have a lot of time to come up with my own design....thank you Kerry!


I made very few changes to her design, 11 instead of 10, "faux" screws instead of buttons, three layers for the banner, some sequins, moved the scoring to a different layer and I "spattered" some green, red & blue "Gansai Tambi" watercolor paint.  


Please check out the next three posts for more new creations and thanks for stopping by and sticking with me through my times of being MIA!!!

Finished Card Size:  A2 (4.25"x5.5")
Supplies List
Papers:  Recollections 110 lb. White cardstock (card base), 65# White, Red, Green & Blue Recollections cardstock, Greem & White polkadot patterned paper from Recollections "Garden Florals" paper stack
Ink:  Tsukineko "VersaMarkWatermark"
Fonts: " AR Bonnie" & "Isabella Script"
Tools:  Silhouette "Cameo", Martha Stewart "Score Board"
Accessories:   Pretty Pink Posh "Sparkling Clear" sequins, Kuretake "Gansai Tambi Watercolors"

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Great card for your grandson. I'm sure he loved it!