Monday, November 9, 2015

Check out the gorgeous birthday cards that I received the end of September!!!

My DH really pulled one on me this year..........he called my dear friend Tammy in SC and asked her if she would make a birthday card for him to give to me because he knew he could not buy a card that was that pretty and original.  Well, she sure did it....look at this!!!

In the box view


Card front view


WOW....she even decorated the inside of the box lid!!!


Needless to say he was thrilled and so was I!!!  Tammy, thank you SO much!

Well, as that card was from Cecil, Tammy made a second card that was from her to me.


Just look at the beautiful coloring she did on the butterflies and the panel beneath them.  The "Wishing you" was die cut from some gorgeous glitter paper (I think DCWV) and unfortunately my photo did not capture the beautiful sparkle!  Thank you Tammy!!!

And here is the card my dear friend Peggy in CA made to me!


Isn't this absolutely stunning?  Thank you so much Peggy!!! 

 And last, but not least is a beautiful card from my friend Teri in TX.


Ladies, thank all of you SO much..........you made my birthday so special!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: