Monday, February 13, 2017

A Christmas Card for my Cancer Clinic!

Hey y'all!!!  I don't normally buy any kind of kits.............but, in September, Hero Arts had a really wonderful kit with some really nice dies and their price is so affordable!  Anyhow, I used it to make this Christmas card for my cancer clinic.







Hope you liked my card....they did!!!  Thanks for stopping by!
Finished Card Size:  A2

Supplies List

Papers:   110# Recollections "White" (card bases), 65#
Recollections "White" & "Red", Pattered Paper from the me & my BIG ideas "Noel" paper pack (that has been in my stash forever), American Crafts "Silver Christmas Foil" cardstock, Suede Paper (from my stash)

Dies:  Hero Arts "September 2016 Monthly Kit", Sizzix Tim Holtz "Holiday Words Script" (christmas wishes) & "Holiday Greens Mini", Lil'inker "Bow Die Mini", Gina Marie "Stitched Rectangles"

Fonts:  "Magnolia Sky" & "Santa's Sleigh Full"

Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Sizzix "Tim Holtz Vagabond 2", Martha Stewart "Score Board", Ranger "Heat It"

Accessories:  Ranger "Liquid Pearls"



No comments: