Sunday, February 19, 2017

My birthday card for Ashley,

who works the front desk in my Primary's office.  She is so sweet and helpful to me and some time back I had asked her "when is your birthday?" and it just so happens that it is the day after my DIL's (January 13th) and I actually remembered and decided to make her a card!  I have to tell y'all, I like totally cased this card by "baileyrosy"....so go check out her directions and see her lovely card!





I gotta tell y'all, I am really starting to like "splatters".......can ya tell?  LOL
Finished Card Size:  5 1/4" Square

Supplies List

Papers:  110# Recollections "White" Cardstock, 65# Recollections "White", "Black" & "Red" Cardstock

Stamps:   Papertrey Ink "Happy Hexagons" (Happy & BIRTHDAY)
Inks:  Tsukineko "Versafine Onyx Black"
Dies:  Lil'inker designs "Stitched Mats Square"

Cutting Files:  Spring Flower by Dresden Carrie [Design ID #121625], "Ashley" made by me

     Fonts:  "Magnolia Sky" ("Ashley"), "Arabella" (card message), "Mandevilla" (signature label)

    
Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Martha Stewart "Score Board", Ranger "Heat It", WeR Memory Keepers "Envelope Punch Board", Tim Holtz "Vagabond 2"

Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh "Sparkling Clear" sequins, Kuretake "Gansai Tambi" watercolors (splatters), "Clear" Wink of Stella Brush Tip Marker

No comments: