Saturday, February 18, 2017

Happy Birthday to my daughter-in-law!!!

This card is for Nicole, who is married to my youngest son and is the Mother of my two adorable grandsons!!!  Her favorite color is purple, so that made part of my design very easy.....in fact, Chad even gave her a purple Kitchenaid Mixer for Christmas.  I cased this card, which I thought was a genius design!  Here are the photos.






I really liked how this turned out.....don't you?  I will be right back with another birthday card as I have quite a few for the month of January......peeps must have been very busy in May!!!
Finished Card Size:  A2

Supplies List

Papers:  110# Recollections "White" cardstock (card base), 65# Recollections "Lavender", "White" & "Green" cardstock, DCWV Glitter Paper

Stamps:   the ton "Scripty Greetings" (happy birthday)...I used the happy part to make the "happy" cut file for the card front, Papertrey Ink "Happy Hexagons" "BIRTHDAY'
Inks:  Tsukineko  "VersaMark WaterMark"
Dies:  MFT Die-Namics "Blueprints 13" die set "stitched line" die. "Rose Cutting" Ultimate Crafts Impression Die, Gina Marie "Stitched Rectangles"

Cutting Files:   Sillhouette "Christmas Street Lamp by Miss Kate Cuttables [Design ID #71068], "Vintage Iron Wrought Hanging Sign by Jamie Koay [Design ID #18259], "happy" by me, using the ton stamp set, "we wish you a sweet sweet BIRTHDAY" SVG freebie from LoveSVG.com 
    
Fonts:  "Allura" (signature label)
    
Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Martha Stewart "Score Board", Ranger "Heat It", WeR Memory Keepers "Envelope Punch Board", Tim Holtz "Vagabond 2"


Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh "Sparkling Clear" sequins (some clear, others colored with alcohol markers), Adirondack "Moss" embossing powder

No comments: