Monday, February 13, 2017

Christmas Card for my Cardiologist

Yep, I am still sharing Christmas cards and this is the one that I made for Dr. Velarde, my cardiologist.




Thanks for stopping by.......I hope you liked my card and hurry back!
Finished Card Size:  A2

Supplies List

Papers:   110# Recollections "White" (card bases), 65# Recollections "White" & "Red", Pattered Paper from the me & my BIG ideas "Noel" paper pack (that has been in my stash forever), American Crafts "Gold Christmas Foil" cardstock

Stamps  Momenta "Merry & Bright Sayings", My Sentinents Exactly "Holiday Sentiments"

Dies:  Gina Marie Designs "Stitched Rectangles", Frantic Stamper "Woven Ribbons Card Panel Die", Tim Holtz "Holiday Words Script", Spellbinders "Jolly Holly" (leaves)  

Fonts:  "LD Pretty" (signature tag)

Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Sizzix "Tim Holtz Vagabond 2", Martha Stewart "Score Board", Ranger "Heat It"


Accessories:  Ranger "Super Fine Detail Gold" and Hero Arts Ultra Fine "Clear" Embossing Powder

No comments: