Saturday, February 18, 2017

The 1st card of the New Year.....

goes to my wonderful friend Tammy, as her birthday is New Year's Day!!!  I had just recently received the "Spring Flower" stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and was itching to use it, so I decided it was perfect for Tammy's card!  My inspiration for this card came from here.....the minute I saw it, I knew I had to case it!  I loved using my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens to watercolor my flowers!






I just happened to find a patterned paper in my stash that was perfect to make my envelope!


I've just got to say something here about another stamp set that I just recently purchased from "the ton", called "Scripty Greetings" and I just love it....it is one of my "all-time favorite" sentiments sets. It is what is used for the "happy birthday" inside the card and on the envelope.

Well, Tammy loved her card and that made me very happy!  Thanks for looking!
Finished Card Size:  A2

Supplies List

Papers:  100# Strathmore "Bristol" Paper,Recollections "Garden Florals" Paper Pad (envelope)

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp "Spring Flower", Altenew "Persian Motifs", the ton "Scripty Greetings" (happy birthday)
Inks:  Tsukineko "Versafine Vintage Sepia" & "VersaMark WaterMark"
Dies:  Gina Marie "Stitched Rectangles", Avery Elle "Custom Panels" A2 Die

     Fonts:  "PassionsConflictROB" (card message), "Charlemagne Std" (TAMMY), "Arabella" (signature label)

    
Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Martha Stewart "Score Board", Ranger "Heat It", WeR Memory Keepers "Envelope Punch Board", Tim Holtz "Vagabond 2"


Accessories:  Tsukineko "Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens", Kuretake "Gansai Tambi" #90 watercolor (splatters), the ton "Rose Gold" embossing powder

No comments: