Sunday, February 26, 2017

Happy Birthday dear Peggy!!!

My dear friend Peggy just had a birthday yesterday and this is the card that I made for her. My inspiration for this design was from a birthday card by American Greetings that my darling husband gave me years ago.  I had wanted to do something different and this card was a tri-fold and was definitely different from the norm for me!!!  This is what I came up with.



My finished card is 4" x 8 1/2".  Here is a view showing the triple folds.


I had just recently purchased an adorable IO "bow" and decided to use it on the "signature label" and Peggy said it made it look like a package!


I placed this die cut with Peggy's name on it on the envelope.


Peggy loved her card and I loved making it for her.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look and please hurry back!!!
Finished Card Size:  4" x 8 1/2"

Supplies List

Papers:  90# Strathmore "Watercolor" Paper, Recollections "Glitter" Cardstock, DCWV "Glitter Paper"

Dies:  JustRite Dies "Pinwheel Daisies Dies" & Gina Marie "Fancy Floral Frame" (leafy elements inside), Spellbinders "Ornamental Tag 1" (on envelope), Stampendous "Fran's Make It Pop Cutting Dies" (rectangle for signature tag), Impression Obsession "Bow" (DIE057-AA)

Cutting Files:  Silhouette "Rose by SEI" [Design ID #8367] to make the "Rose Panel", "Happy Birthday Sentiments" by Jamie Cripps [Design ID #85073], "Scalloped Border" (that i fashioned after a Stampin' Up on that I saw on Pinterest)

     Fonts:  "StudioScriptAlternativeITC" font (message inside left), Silhouette "Daisy Font" (message inside right)

Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Martha Stewart "Score Board", Ranger "Heat It", WeR Memory Keepers "Envelope Punch Board", Tim Holtz "Vagabond 2"

Accessories:  Recollections "Flat Pearls"



No comments: