Sunday, February 26, 2017

Anniversary Card for Shelley & Robbie!

My sister's youngest daughter's anniversary is actually on Valentine's Day and this year is their 18th, so I thought I would attempt to make her a "keepsake" card.  I actually cased the beautiful birthday card that Peggy Dollar made me this past September........you can see it here!  Her card is stunning and I just love it!!!  I used watercolor paper, gold foil cardstock and some DCWV patterned paper with gold foil!



This is the top half of the card inside. 


This is the bottom half of the card inside. 


Signature Label


Envelope  


Shelley loved her card and sent me the sweetest message via Facebook and said, among other things, that "I will keep this and treasure it for the rest of my life"!!!  That made me feel so good and so loved!!!
Finished Card Size:  A2

Supplies List

Papers:  110# Recollections "Ivory" Cardstock, 140# Canson & 90# Strathmore "Watercolor" papers, American Crafts "AC Specialty Paper Foil" - Gold, DCWV patterned paper from "The Butterfly Garden Stack"

Stamps:  Art-C "Flowers & Bugs Stamp & Stencil Set" (used the "greenery stamp" to make a cut file for greenery beneath the heart on the card front)

Dies:  Gina Marie "Loopy Rectangles" & "Lacy Lattice Rectangles", Memory Box "Fabulous Phlox" & "Tender Leaves", Sizzix Tim Holtz "Celebrations Words", "3pc Hearts" - ID#116698" (fr. China)

Cutting Files:  "Birds" (made cut file from image I found on Pinterest), Silhouette "Three Flourishes" by Siohie Gallo [Design ID #65905]

     Fonts:  "Isabella Script"

    
Tools: Silhouette "Cameo",  Martha Stewart "Score Board", WeR Memory Keepers "Envelope Punch Board", Tim Holtz "Vagabond 2"

Accessories:  Sheena Douglas "Snowfall" embossing folder (used on envelope), Recollections "Flat Pearls"

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.